Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am not technically a tenant and I was taped on my door a…

Customer Question
I am not technically...

I am not technically a tenant and I was taped on my door a motion for a writ of assistance. The house has been for closed and sold. I still live here.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am in SC

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
The letter is not addressed to us. It is addressed to prior home owner.v
We paid the mortgage. Then they went bankrupt. Left us hanging. Were still here.
3/16/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is your legal question about the situation you have described in your post?