Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Now that the appeal has been filed and all persons involved…

Customer Question
Now that the appeal has...
Now that the appeal has been filed and all persons involved notified, could you guide me through the next step.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/15/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

An appeal is a complicated process. The subscription questions that you submit provide me with compensation which is effectively minimum wage (50% of the amount that appears on your offer page). The only way that I can provide you with this sort of guidance is via a premium services offer (customary legal services fees will apply).

If you're interested (or not), please let me know, and I'll send the offer. If not, I'll reopen the question for others to try to assist.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!