WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced real estate lawyer and real estate broker.
62735101

The seller agreed to fixes found during an inspection, but

Customer Question

The seller agreed to fixes found during an inspection, but didn't fix them. What can I do?
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

The seller is in breach of the contract. Can you tell me what type pf repairs were agreed to? You have the option of not closing die to breach of contract by the seller or suing the seller for specific performance.

When is the closing date? Are there realtors involved?

Sorry for the typo. Can you tell me the nature OF the repairs that were agreed to be performed by the seller?

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

You can deduct the cost of making the repairs from the closing price that you pay. The escrow company can do that and reimburse you for the cost of repairs.

Now, please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.

Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.