Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Just out of curiosity, I had a next door neighbor, who turns

Customer Question

Hello and Good Morning,
Just out of curiosity, I had a next door neighbor , who turns out was a known gang member etc., ect., drug dealer and had even been deported several times. Of course I did not find out most of this until later. I did know he was dealing drugs out of the duplex. I reported this to our landlord several times and nothing was done. What would have been my legal recourse ?
I would like to refer this to Richard only.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Samuel-II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

So you reported it to your LL hoping they would evict the neighbor? Is your LL also the neighbors LL. What is it you wanted to happen? Were you looking to get out of your lease because of it or did you want this person arrested or what exactly?