How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We believe there is a fraudulent lien on our property, what

Customer Question

We believe there is a fraudulent lien on our property, what should we do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't have a general question that needs an answer. Now what do I do? I have already paid with my paypal account....
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

I will opt-out of your question, at no charge to you and will open up your post to other legal professionals.

I wish you the best of luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please don't refer my question to another lawyer, as I am thinking that I will get the exact same answer. I would rather just get a refund and I will contact a local attorney as you suggested. Thank you.