Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am trying to buy a home and have questions. Can you help?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/8/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
ScottyMacESQ
ScottyMacESQ, Lawyer

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

What are your questions?

That is, I need to know what your questions are before I can tell if I can help or not...

Are you there? Please note that I am still here, awaiting your response... Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

My apologies, but I must assist the other customers that are waiting. Once you respond to my follow up question, I will respond as soon as I can. Please note that I may be assisting other customers or otherwise out of the office (depending when you respond). Thank you.

I see that you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?