Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

We are having issues with our property management they 't…

Customer Question
We are having issues...

We are having issues with our property management they don't respond to our complaints from the pool company they put padlock on our pool pump without telling us and they broke our gate lock even we are home. Is this legal?

Lawyer's Assistant: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?

Because of this incident we are holding our last payment for this month our contract ends this March.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/7/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I need a little more of the back story here to figure out what is going on...

.

You have a property management company that does what? manages your rental property? or your home?

.

What does this mean " they don't respond to our complaints from the pool company "? You are getting complaints from a pool company? or you are complaining about a pool company?

.

Who locked up your pool pump and broke the gate lock? the property manager or the pool company?

.

.

thanks