Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I've rented a property than 18 years car lot do I have a…

Customer Question
I've rented a property for...
I've rented a property for more than 18 years for my car lot do I have a leagle claim to this propetyy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

When you say "legal claim" do you mean some type of claim of ownership?

.

And you have been paying rent to the landowner, correct?

.

Are you under a written fixed term lease or are you month to month?

.

.

thanks

No lease never had all handshake
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Thank you for the clarification. While it appears that you requested me there was a glitch and Barrister was kind enough to pick up your question. He is an excellent attorney and he will continue to assist you. I reported the glitch and I am going to opt out. Please do not respond as that will delay Barrister's ability to continue with your question. Thank you for using JA! Wew appreciate your business.

Hello again, I apologize for any confusion between us about your question. Sometimes two experts will respond or it might not show up that a particular expert was requested..

.

With that said, if you can give me just a bit more info, I can get you an answer..

.

.

And you have been paying rent to the landowner all this time, correct?

.

.

thanks