Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Need a new law personnel, that has just pass the bar, in…

Customer Question
Need a new law personnel...
Need a new law personnel, that has just pass the bar, in pine bluff, arkansas, to work with me in the area of real estate law. I am a real real estate investor. With particular emphasis on tax lien sales.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/6/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####