How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 19673
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am buying a piece of developed vacant landed property. I

Customer Question

I am buying a piece of developed vacant landed property.
I need a reasonable attorney that can do the title work, do the closings, without any problems. This is owner financing deal.
Who would you recommend to do this deal? This property is located in Pine bluff, Arkansas. zip code: 71602. I need a reasonable fees for this services.
By the way, whom soever that handle this deal for me, may become my real estate attorney, in future real estate deals. I am a real estate investor.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

This site does not offer legal representation. Also, we are not allowed to make specific referrals. However, you can use the following sites to find local real estate Attorneys: