Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am buying a piece of developed vacant landed property. I…

Customer Question
I am buying a piece...
I am buying a piece of developed vacant landed property.
I need a reasonable attorney that can do the title work, do the closings, without any problems. This is owner financing deal.
Who would you recommend to do this deal? This property is located in Pine bluff, Arkansas. zip code: 71602. I need a reasonable fees for this services.
By the way, whom soever that handle this deal for me, may become my real estate attorney, in future real estate deals. I am a real estate investor.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/6/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

This site does not offer legal representation. Also, we are not allowed to make specific referrals. However, you can use the following sites to find local real estate Attorneys:

Lawyers.com

Justia.com

Findlaw.com

Consumeradvocates.org