Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I live on a 1 acre parcel. The adjacent 9 acre parcel has an…

Customer Question
I live on a 1...
I live on a 1 acre parcel. The adjacent 9 acre parcel has an electric power pole easement that services only my property. The owner of the adjacent property wants the easement moved to my property. What are my rights?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/4/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

What is your general answer?

What is your legal question for me please?