How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My house is titled in my late husband's trust and my trust,

Customer Question

my house is titled in my late husband's trust and my trust, He died five years ago. I am the trustee for his trust. Can I change title to put it all in my trust?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Were you and are you the trustee and only beneficiary of his trust?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I reread and see you said you are the trustee. Are there any beneficiaries and did his trust end at death or continue for the benefit of you or others?

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I wanted to check in with you and let you know I am online if you could answer my question to you then I could provide you an answer.