Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My mother was dying. She put everyone's name of the property…

Customer Question
My mother was dying. She...
My mother was dying. She put everyone's name of the property but mine. What can Ido about this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/3/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are you saying that she added other people to the deed of her property to make them owners?

.

But she failed to add you?

.

Was she suffering from any type of illness or mental deterioration when she did this (i.e. Alzheimer's or dementia)?

.

How long after making the changes did she pass?

.

.

thanks