Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I'm looking to look over a contract to puchase real estate.

Customer Question
I'm looking for someone to...
I'm looking for someone to look over a contract to puchase real estate. I'm the seller & the buyer is offering a cash, as is sales price. Any info would be appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/3/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Lawyer

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I'll be happy to help you. I will have to do this for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough? Can you tell me how many pages are in this contract so I can estimate the time involved? Thank you!