Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

In 2004 I complained to my Condo HOA and Property Mgr. of…

Customer Question
In 2004 I complained to...
In 2004 I complained to my Condo HOA and Property Mgr. of the leaking ceilings via phone, e-mails and certified mail. They refused to answer any. In 2011, HOA sent a contractor to my condo to do a water test from the roof. Water poured through the 7 cut holes in my ceiling. Contractor wrote proposal to repair which included roof repair, repair of the balcony above my unit and the repair to the 2 leaking tubs in the unit above. HOA ignored their agent's proposal and made no repairs.
In 2007, the toxic mold made me ill. I moved to substitute apt. My illness abated immediately. I think HOA was guilty of denying me the comforts of my homestead and constructive eviction. ***** *****, (###) ###-#### e-mail: ***@******.***.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/3/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

Frank:

I will be happy to jump on a call with you to discuss this more fully, as you clearly have a strong case against the HOA and the remediation company. Please accept the phone chat and we will plan a course of action.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the quesiton. Ready to get on a call to discuss further.