How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a "stay of execution of judgement" file with a

Customer Question

i need a "stay of execution of judgement" for to file with a court... i think form
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a homeowners assoc. claim against me. I proposed a settlement amount and they took 8 months to get back to me. when they gave me the agreed settlement they gave me less than a week to come up with the money....I'm trying to refi my house to get the money but they have moved forward with a writ of sale on my house....
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I' agreeable to the settlement terms but I need more time to get the money and it is complicated by the writ against the house. so the refi wnats the judgement before I get the loan but i need the loan to pay off the judgement
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot actually write your stay of execution, we may be able to answer questions about the stay of execution. We also may be able to provide you a template form for the motion (depending on the state, since some states do not make samples available and we are not a forms library). If that is sufficient and you understand this, then what state are you in?