Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

PH#*********** Email:*************** I have a Purchase and…

Customer Question
My Name is Timothy ************* PH#*********** Email:*************** I...
My Name is Timothy *************
PH#***********
Email:***************
I have a Purchase and Sale Agreement ( assignment ) contract could i have someone to explain it to me or revise it please contact me,Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/2/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Sure, can you ask your specific questions about it and link us to the contract?
Send me your fax# ***** I could fax the contract to you or send it by email
Thank you for your reply.
Please load a link to it here so we can review it as we cannot do fax or email.