Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Looking to finance a $20k first mortgage on 2 bedroom 1 bath…

Customer Question
looking to finance a $20k...
looking to finance a $20k first mortgage on 2 bedroom 1 bath house (not mobile or manufactured house).
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
house is in Alturas city limits in northern California, currently rented. After purchase, I will be an owner-occupied. Perhaps a list of private investors would answer this question? House includes a vacant lot. Ok to call me in the evenings at(###) ###-####
3/2/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I am sorry, but all we are allowed to do is answer legal questions for customers, not provide investors or mortgages.
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Tina, Lawyer