How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 117359
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandaughtert help a family with 3kids found out both

Customer Question

My grandaughtert help a family with 3kids found out both parents r on drugs she pays rent food elect water she is moving out and ask them to leave they will not she will lose 3000.00 if they don't .what can she do.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
She needs to give the parents a written notice to evict for non-payment of rent, like any other tenant. She needs to give a 3 day notice:
Then, if they do not leave in 3 days, she has to go to court and file a complaint for eviction:
The tenant will be served a suit and summons to appear in 5 days at which point the court will order them evicted and if they still refuse the sheriff will remove them.

Related Real Estate Law Questions