Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a question about be defrauded on a contract of

Customer Question
$90,000 in Alaska. is their...
I have a question about be defrauded on a contract of $90,000 in Alaska. is their a time limit between being defrauded and the discovery and proof of the fraud. this happened in 2010 is it to late?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/1/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. This depends on what happened. Can you please tell me a little more about what happened exactly?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.