Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My customer in Massachusetts hasn't paid and I want to put a…

Customer Question
My customer in Massachusetts hasn't...
My customer in Massachusetts hasn't paid and I want to put a lien on his property
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/1/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

Can you give some context?