Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How can the hoa tell me I can not smoke in my own yard. I…

Customer Question
how can the hoa tell...
how can the hoa tell me I can not smoke in my own yard. I have been here before any of them even lived here
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
3/1/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Did the HOA pass the new rule and rule passed according to the HOA requirement for passing of such rules?