Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am signing a pre sale agreement apartment, should I

Customer Question
Hi, I am signing a...
Hi, I am signing a pre sale agreement for an apartment, should I mention with or without prejudice.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/29/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

SOrry...what are you referring to. Prejudice is typically used to refer to the way a case is dismissed from court. What are you referring to in your circumstances?

I am signing a pre sale agreement for an apartment, and paying a don payment, should I simply sign or should I add any wording with the signature?

You plan to purchase or rent this apartment?