Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is a money judgment awarded against a first mortgage

Customer Question
considered personal property or real...
Is a money judgment awarded against a first mortgage considered personal property or real property and should it be collected before a judgment of foreclosure on a second mortgage real property under Citimortgage, Inc. V. Manning, No. ST-07-CV-456, 2011 WL(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/29/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

Can you explain a little more about your situation?

Are you the homeowner? What are you trying to accomplish? And what state do you live in?

I AM TRYING TO HELP MY 89 YEAR OLD MOTHER ON AN IN FORMA PAUPERIS APPEAL in the Third Circuit OF a Virgin Islands US DISTRICT COURT.I CANOT DISCERN ANY ANSEER TO MY QUESTION, YET THE SITE INDICATES MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED?What is going on?

Your deposit remains fully refundable until you have received and positively rated an answer.

I'm trying to get enough information to give you the information you're looking for. Please give me as many facts as you can about the case you are seeking to appeal.