Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My father would like to quick deed s home to me in Broward…

Customer Question
My father would like...

My father would like to quick deed his home to me in Broward county. Where do I find the forms needed

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/29/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a Florida licensed attorney, and I look forward to helping you.

The conveyance process is fairly straightforward. You merely fill out a quitclaim deed and record it with the Broward County Recorder of Deeds. Here is a link to a Florida quitclaim deed:

http://www.titleguarantee.com/LegalForms%5CFL%5CDeeds%5CPDF%5CFL_Quitclaimdeed.pdf

This link has directions for the recording process:

http://www.fort-lauderdale-blog.com/my_weblog/2010/09/broward-county-quitclaim-deed-recording-information.html

Are you still online with me?

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?