How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 34301
Experience:  12+ yrs. of experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a neighbor that's complaining about parking my car in

Customer Question

I have a neighbor that's complaining about parking my car in front of my house along the street side and just little back tail of the car area is along in thier property but not blocking thier drive way she had come by at the house at nite time and knock on the door and sheriff is been involved about the issue hoa president came by and told me that the issue need to stop and told me about the issue and it needs to stop and the law enforcement is going to be involve president is Saying if we don't settle this he is going to seek the law and his going to Change the law where no one can be allowed to park on the streetabout this now my concern I would like to hire a lawyer and I want to find out how much is the cost of this what type of lawyer do I seek?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to know the type of lawyer? What is it you want the lawyer to do? That is, if I understand the question, there is no lawsuit want to hire a lawyer in case they sue you??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to hire a lawyer about this matter and the type of lawyer that I need to seek about the issue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to file a harassment to my neigboor and get things cleared out
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's really purpose of the hoa on my part and I want to find out what's my right as well as paying tax payer
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.


Frankly, any attorney with "general litigation" or ""general practice" experience can help you here.

This is not complex. YOu have due process rights...the lawyer can help enforce them. And if you want to sue for harassment? They can help with that as well

You can find a suitable lawyer here

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.