Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I built a shed on my property in the forestbrook reserve…

Customer Question
I built a shed on...
I built a shed on my property in the forestbrook reserve with out knowing I needed approve they say I'm in vilathion do I have to take down my shed that I spent 3,000 on ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/28/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Did you inquire if you can get an approval / permit, without removing the shed?