How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My neighbors tree has over grown into our property. Pine

Customer Question

My neighbors tree has over grown into our property. Pine needles clog my rain gutters. The water backs up and runs down the side of my house. Now my newly painted siding has deteriorated to the point it will need to be replaced. Because of the area of the deterioration i will need to replace a great portion of the siding. Also the roots of the tree has lifted and is starting to break concrete pads i poured for my trailer. Is this something that could be taken to court to recoup the cost of repairs. BTW the neighbor is selling the house which is in foreclosure. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Have you attempted to trim back the overgrown branches to the property line?

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Are you online with me?

Related Real Estate Law Questions