Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a rental home in Missouri. I have a corrupt property…

Customer Question
I have a rental home...
I have a rental home in Missouri. I have a corrupt property manager, there is no tenant now. The property needs some repairs. I cannot seem to get another property manager. The only option I think I have is to let it go into foreclosure. the property was purchased through another company in my self directed IRA account
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
A live ph call is ok. you dont have a ph no . Mine is(###) ###-#### ***** did not ask for my ph no.
It would be better if you call me. I cannot be here at the computer all day.
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/26/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.

After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug