Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Found out ocwen has a lein on my home instead of a

Customer Question
found out ocwen has a...
found out ocwen has a lein on my home instead of a mortgage.new century the title has been bankrupt seven years ago,the title was made up from a pooling service which use new century and several mortgage companies to put on wall street and for some reason it did not go through
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post. I can tell that you are very upset. However, I will not be able to assist you if I do not have a clear picture of the events.

Kindly review your post, edit it, properly identify the parties and the issues, add clarifying information, ask specific question (s) and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.