Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My question is a real estate/probate,landlord tennant

Customer Question
dispute including a eviction notice.i...
my question is a real estate/probate,landlord tennant dispute including a eviction notice.i and my son live in the family home now for 11 years.my son inheritated 1/2 from his deceased father in 2012 .the other family member(OTHER 1/2)wants to sell as trustee of the property,yet,didnot consider our feelings,inquire if we wanted to purchase etc.. he just sent the sheriff with eviction ud in hand!can you help?we are owners,live at the property and can not believe this would occur in this day and age.streamline mortgages,low interest rates and seller market and money must have overwhelmed his judgement!we wont move and also there is not one tempory rental for us to occupy in all of 95020 as of 2/24/2016 and it is 3 xs my existing mortgage of 900 mo.. advise me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
COULD THERE BE ANY EMERGENCY INJUNCTION OR APPEAL TO BE HEARD BY A JUDGE?
2/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
N Cal Attorney

Thank you for your question.

Has the UD been heard in Court yet? Have you filed a response to the complaint?