How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking that can help me with a zoning issue. My family

Customer Question

I am looking for someone that can help me with a zoning issue. My family owns a vacant lot in Riverside county, CA. We have owned lot for about 4 years.
Here is the APN:###-##-####I am looking for information on the zoning. I have looked into the zoning and it appears that there is triple permitted zoning, however, the county is unsure. They do know that a previous owner applied and was granted a zoning change, they paid about 5,000.00 to do this. We do not know the intent of the zoning change. I would like to develop lot or sell, knowing if I have triple zoning would increase the value. I am not looking for advise on how to find the zoning, I have already done much in that regard. I want to know if a expert can find out for me exactly what the current zoning is. Typically for the area where the lot is located, zoning is "rural-residential," meaning a lot owner can have one residential structure per half acre. Again, the zoning was change for this lot (not for the whole area) and I need to know what is the current zoning for the APN given.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney, and happy to assist.

The parcel number provided does not seem to be located in the City of Riverside (you mentioned Riverside County). Please let me know the city in which the property is located and I'll see what I can find out for you.


Attorney 1

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry that was the parcel number, APN is###-##-####4