Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Colon I recently mortgaged a house with my now ex-girlfriend…

Customer Question
Good morning my name...

Good morning my name is***** colon I recently mortgaged a house with my now ex-girlfriend and it didn't work out im only trying to recover what I invested into the house but ive not heard anythind from her in 7 weeks what do I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Im nut sure where to start

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/24/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Lawyer

Good morning. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

Can you provide me a bit more information? I'm presuming both of you are on the title...is that correct? Thanks.