Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Where do I score assistance in answering my question?

Customer Question
where do I score assistance in answering my question?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/24/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

Is the deed currently in only your name under the married name?

.

Or is your ex's name on the deed as well?

.

Did the court order your ex to sign a quitclaim deed over to you?

.

.

thanks

I already received an answer to my question by someone else...I was looking how to rate that person but ty anyway

No worries... glad you received an answer. You can contact JustAnswer customer service and they will close and refund this question deposit so you aren't charged twice..

.

.

thanks