Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

What do I have to do to do a quick deed from my name to my…

Customer Question
what do I have to...
what do I have to do to do a quick deed from my name to my daugher's
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/24/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Lawyer

Good evening Dotty. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping.

You would simply sign this Quit Claim Deed, have it witnessed and notarized, and then record it in the real property records of the city/county where the property is located. Let me know if you need a form for the Quit Claim Deed...I'll be happy to provide one for you!

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your questions. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow up questions, please ask! If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service as OK, Good or Excellent (hopefully Good or Excellent). Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating!