Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am a contractor and have a contract job to build 208 Apts…

Customer Question
I am a contractor and...
I am a contractor and have a contract for a job to build 208 Apts just the framing. The developer wrote a contract over mine with out terminating my contract or informing me.Mine you this is a hud job under hud contract what are my options.Contract amount is $662,000.00
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/23/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What do you mean that he "wrote a contract over [yours]?" Can you please clarify the situation?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.