Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

Iam going to open restaurant and the lease will be under my

Customer Question

iam going to open restaurant and the lease will be under my father in law , and my partner is his son has 50%, and me 50%, so do they can kick me out from the restaurant? what about if my father in law died?
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iam going to open restaurant and the lease will be under my father in law , and my partner is his son has 50%, and me 50%, so do they can kick me out from the restaurant? what about if my father in law died? and what if i have 55% and his son has 45% ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You are a half owner? or a majority owner?