Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

In florida, does a small condo association (18 units) need…

Customer Question
in florida, does a small...
in florida, does a small condo association (18 units) need an attorney to change it's documents after 35 years?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/22/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 2 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

The answer is no - this is not mandatory. The COA can do this itself. However, many COAs use an attorney just to ensure that everything is done properly according to statutory laws and bylaws. However again, this is not mandatory.

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!