How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughters boyfriend who is not to do what he did prior

Customer Question

my daughters boyfriend who is not to do what he did prior due to court papers does not want to leave he lives in his rv in yard she just fell down steps and has a brain injury this house was mine I am her mom we deeded over to her long before she met this man he has put old cars in yard caused her to have problems all neigbors dislike him he will not move
thanks to new York state laws we are not rich we need him out it will take money and dollars he has been evicted many times no the in and outs I am afraid for my daughter and I also no she cannot keep up with all the bills he is causing her he gives no money I am an old lady 78 and I cannot eat nor sleep worried about my daughter I have tried to help with fuel and food. she cannot go back to work at present due to her injurys she hit her head and knocked herself out was taken to hospital. I need help in gods name help me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your family's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. How long has he lived on your daughter's property?

Thanks in advance,


Related Real Estate Law Questions