Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Buyer makes an offer purchase, seller makes counter offer…

Customer Question
buyer makes an offer for...
buyer makes an offer for property purchase, seller makes counter offer with terms. Buyer accepts terms of counter offer seller then sell to another party for cash is this right?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/21/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

If the buyer accepted the sellers counter offer? Then that is the contract. That is, if the seller made a counter offer and the buyer accepted the terms, in writing (so both parties signed the deal)? Then the buyer can enforce that contract

Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.