Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

My daughter had a dog in her apartment, was called band told

Customer Question

My daughter had a dog in her apartment, was called band told that there were reports of the dog pooping in the hall (not true), and that here building was a pet free building. Her apartments previous owner had a cat?????bot***** *****ne manager called stated that the dig had to be gone by Monday. Manager told me (mom) that dog had to be gone as well. Dog gone on Monday, manager called and said that periodic checks would be done of daughters apartment and if dog is there that they would charge her 200 dollars and twenty five dollars a day. Daughter and manager argued over phone regarding lease. Daughter received eviction notice today. Help!!
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. What was the basis for the eviction? What did the landlord reference?

Hi, are you still with me?