Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

How much is each answer going to cost me

Customer Question
how much is each answer going to cost me
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
ok I bought a lot of land paid for it my ant hubon 4or5 years a go bought 25 feet and never got it survad it shouid on the same deed so my ant had the same land ower that sold me the land singe her a deed for the 25 feet now she has claim to all of it and did pay a dime for any of it her name isn't a
on none of the paper work how do I take her to small claim court or what can I do
Only want answer, no need for phone call
2/21/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post:

"ok I bought a lot of land paid for it my ant hubon 4or5 years a go bought 25 feet and never got it survad it shouid on the same deed so my ant had the same land ower that sold me the land singe her a deed for the 25 feet now she has claim to all of it and did pay a dime for any of it her name isn't a
on none of the paper work how do I take her to small claim court or what can I do"

Kindly review it, edit it, properly identity the parties and the issues, use proper punctuation marks, and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.