Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

We want to bid on another home through auction.com. The last

Customer Question

We want to bid on another home through auction.com. The last one we purchased from them we did a title search and had our attorney review to ensure liens would not be part of the purchase (meaning we are just bidding on home and liens follow previous owners) We did the title work on this home (and we have the report we can forward you) but did not have time to get into the attorney's office yesterday. We just want to make sure we aren't going to bid $60,000 on home and then at closing owe $60,000 plus all the liens, (we want to make sure we are buying the home free and clear of an liens.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We cannot do a title review in this service as we cannot legally represent you and the liability for us reviewing that title paperwork would be considered by Indiana law as legal representation. I apologize but we cannot engage in legal representation through this site it is forbidden.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we hire you outside this service to review?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its only 7 pages including invoice page
Thank you for your reply.
I am sincerely ***** ***** the state law forbids that I am afraid. You have to get local counsel to do the deed review.