Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I own a property years now in New Jersey. When I bought it…

Customer Question
I own a property for...
I own a property for 11 years now in New Jersey. When I bought it the neighbor had poured his blacktop driveway onto my property. He needed it to get in and out of his car. Now I want to put a fence down that side of my property. CAn I do that? I would be putting the fence on his driveway.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Did you give permission for him to pour the driveway on your property?

.

.

thanks