Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have a final judgment and a writ of possession
, no…

Customer Question
I have a final...

Lawyer's Assistant: The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Real Estate Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.

I signed a stipulation agreement with my landlord

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Real Estate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Real Estate Lawyer should be aware of?

I asked for an extension on february

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
hello
2/19/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
RealEstateAnswer

Good evening. Can you share with me what your question is? You shared the landlord obtained a final judgment and a writ, so curious what is taking place right now and when you need to vacate by?