Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Homeowners in the chestnut 127 tract brought together

Customer Question
lawsuit against the company...
homeowners in the chestnut 127 tract brought together lawsuit against the company and won. Un fortunately il am one of the buyers with simulate problems with my home. but the deadline to file i on the 20th of this month. I need assistance ASAP
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/18/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####