Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Is a certificate of resolution at a condo assn. meeting that

Customer Question
has been recorded at the...
is a certificate of resolution at a condo assn. meeting that has been recorded at the clerk of court final?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/18/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The Certificate of Resolution that has been filed is a final record of the resolution of the association. If there is objection, the members have to either try to pass a new resolution or the members can try to sue in court if the resolution violates the bylaws or covenants. But once the resolution is passed and certificate is filed, it is a final action.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer