Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I had a home in broward county florida and had a short sale…

Customer Question
I had a home in...
I had a home in broward county florida and had a short sale to an investor about four years ago. I was able to rent same home for a while. since then my financial situation has gotten better. Can i buy the samo from the investor, since he is thinking about selling the house.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/18/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Marsha411JD, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Marsha411JD, Lawyer

Thank you for the information and your question, however, I am unclear on precisely what the legal issue is. Are you asking if you can buy the house for cash from this investor, or are you asking if a lender is likely to loan you money for a home purchase of this, or any, house?

Tina, Lawyer