Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My landlord trying to put this disabled lady out her

Customer Question
apartment by Friday this Friday...
My landlord trying to put this disabled lady out her apartment by Friday this Friday for not paying rent she paid it the bank said she did she fallen down their steps twice and she's a cancer patient on oxygen and fell down their steps twice and have problem with her memories and scars for falling have Md reports after falls
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?