Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Is a condo owner responsible breaker in the electric room.

Customer Question
Is a condo owner responsible...
Is a condo owner responsible for the breaker in the electric room. Is that room a limited common area and what does that mean to me as an owner. I understood that I am responsible for the inside of the unit and nothing in the walls
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

There is no way to answer the question with the information you have provided.

Tell me, IS this room a common area? What do your bylaws say?

Tina, Lawyer